A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
Agatha Christie (1890-1976)

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Inch worm! So cute!

They are so tiny and cute! This little one below actually came down out of a tree while Dan and I were sitting in our van. We were finishing a conversation before we got out and I saw this tiny little green thing slowly come down on the hood of my van... well.. I just had to take a picture. Dans finger is in the last photo.

This was at our camp site while in West Port Washington not to long ago.

Inchworms are the caterpillars of geometer moths.

Remember the inch worm toy you could ride on??


Boy did I just dated myself. *Ü*






I had to add this! 8-9-2008

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Picture of the inch worm....Nice touch with the finger to give perspective.... :-)

Tina in WA said...

Too cute!

Lisa~ said...

Isn’t he/she/ it cute? It reminded us of Sesame Street too! Oscar the grouch had wormy as a friend....

lol Do you know how long it has been since we have had and preschoolers in our house??

Blog Stalker said...

good pictures. i think I dated myself when I recognized the ride on inch wormy. I remember that like it was yesterday. Ahhhhhh....memories!

Lisa~ said...

LOL.. Im not alone! *Ü* Thanks for stopin by....

Anonymous said...

I think of Danny Kaye singing Inchworm!
Watch here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsAKTNHLfuY

Lisa~ said...

Keri! Loved it... but watch this one too... this is what I remember... I LOVED the muppet show! *Ü* Thanks for the link...


PS. come back to my blog to see the video... I loved the muppets...*Ü*

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/